JOIN NJAWR FOR A WORKSHOP BY
Susan J. Tyson, VMD, MS.
Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Mount Laurel Animal Hospital
220 Mt Laurel Rd.
Mt Laurel Touwnship, NJ 08054
NJAWR Member Cost: $15.00
Non-member Cost: $25.00
LIMITED REGISTRATION: This is a restricted hands-on workshop for volunteers of licensed rehabilitators. To register, you must provide the name and contact information for the licensed wildlife rehabilitator that you work with. Space is limited, and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
This hands-on workshop provides an introduction to:
1. Bandaging supplies and their uses
2. Immobilizing wing fractures during the healing process
(figure 8 and body wraps)
3. Protecting feathers during the bandaging process
4. Foot/shoe bandages
5. Leg splints
6. Basic avian wound and pain management
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Send an email to email@example.com that contains the following items:
1. Your first and last name
2. The name, phone number, and email address for the licensed wildlife rehabilitator that you volunteer or work with
3. Upon receipt of this email, you will be sent an email from Mike that contains the instructions for payment